Skip to main content

SCAD Tour of Freshman Dorms





QTY

People Love us

Average Review
(4334 reviews) 4.72 out of 5 stars
(3647)
(72)
(96)
  1. 5 out of 5

    The.Best.EverMenopausal in Florida ... no fun during a humid summer. Fortunately, thanks to Native Deodorant, my worst problem is frizzy hair. (Any chance you will venture into hair products as good as your deoderant?) Was using Tom's but my favorite scent was discontinued. What happened next was even worse ... rashes. I broke out from a variety of natural deoderants ... until I tried Native. Now I am rash-free (that's how pure this stuff is!), smelling fresh, and enjoying the amazing scents offered by Native.
    Was this review helpful to you?
  2. 5 out of 5

    100% EffectiveI have been using Native for the past two weeks now. I go all day without feeling wet and I have no odor at all. This is simply amazing!!!
    Was this review helpful to you?
  3. 5 out of 5

    Love Love Love it!So glad I switched from Secret clinical to your healthier option. It works great and I LOVE the scents. Great product!
    Was this review helpful to you?
  4. 5 out of 5

    Convinced!I used Degree as it was the only deodorant that seemed to work for me. I'm trying to be aware of toxins in products so thought I'd try Native for myself. I've been convinced that it works and does so without any toxins! Love it and highly recommend it to anyone concerned about their health!
    Was this review helpful to you?
  5. 5 out of 5

    Fast, easy transition!I switched to Native after using deodorant that would legitimately give me chemical burns. This went on for far too long, and my friends begged me to switch deodorant types. I knew when I switched that I wanted an all-natural deodorant, but worried about the transition time/finding one that worked for my body. A friend recommended Native to me, and I said, "If I don't go online and purchase it right this instant, I won't do it at all." So, I pulled it up on my phone, pressed submit, and laughed at the following series of emails for days. Seriously, I read those confirmation emails out loud to all my coworkers. I began using the new deodorant, and despite my original worries about a transition period, I was happy to find that there wasn't one at all. My body got used to the new deodorant right away and I already feel my underarms thanking me for using such a gentle, non-chemical product, especially in comparison to the torture through which I was putting them before. I will continue to order Native deodorant from this point forward -- solely.
    Was this review helpful to you?
  6. 5 out of 5

    Smells great and no stains!Always in search of good natural deodorants. This one seems great so far.
    Was this review helpful to you?
  7. 5 out of 5

    It absolutely ROCKS!!!!I think Native is THE BEST deodorant on the market. I have referred you to my friends and they love it too! I would love to tell everyone about it!
    Was this review helpful to you?
  8. 5 out of 5

    Native DeodorantI recently heard about the aluminum content in my deodorant/antiperspirant. I also discovered that aluminum antiperspirants are linked to breast cancer and Alzheimer's. After researching many types of deodorants, I tried Native. I love it! Now all of the women in my family use Native.
    Was this review helpful to you?
  9. 5 out of 5

    Highly recommend!I love the Coconut Vanilla scent and the fact that Native is aluminum free! Doesn't stain my clothes and works great!
    Was this review helpful to you?
  10. 5 out of 5

    SO GLAD I GAVE IT A TRY!I was skeptical at first. I had tried other "natural" deodorants in the past, but they just didn't provide the same protection as a regular deodorant with an antiperspirant. I knew, however, that deodorants containing aluminum, were just not safe. Both my daughter and I have been using Native deodorant for about 2 months and I have to say we are both sold! We both work out regularly and have had no "issues" with odor etc. It really works! She loves the Coconut and Vanilla , and I use the Unscented. I just re-ordered two today - I am very pleased!
    Was this review helpful to you?
  11. 5 out of 5

    Coconut and vanilla for the winI wanted to find a natural deodorant that worked and smelled good. I love the coconut and vanilla scent and it works great!
    Was this review helpful to you?
  12. 5 out of 5

    Life Changing!!I've struggled for years to find a deodorant that works for me. In high school and college, I sweat. A LOT. I came to depend on Dove Clinical. It was the only thing soft enough for my skin (other brands, like Secret, caused rashes) and still helped with the perspiration. In the past year or so, I've developed another issue -- body odor. I tried everything under the sun to remedy this problem. I was flipping through Pinterest one day and saw an article about the Top 10 Best Deodorants, or something along those lines. Native was at the top of the list, and I knew I had nothing to lose. Over the course of the first two weeks, I slowly started seeing (or smelling, rather) the results. I was so self-conscious before, but now I can go through an entire summer day in Texas with the stresses of work, without having a second thought about my underarms.
    Was this review helpful to you?
  13. 5 out of 5

    I want to eat this stuff.That's weird, though, right? I shouldn't eat my deodorant. Cool. Now that that's cleared up...I'm on my third stick, and each scent I've ordered has been better than the last. First it was the coconut vanilla, which was great, then I got the grapefruit and bergamot, which I was OBSESSED with for real, so much so that when it came time to order another, I wasn't sure how I would handle not being able to get another since that season had passed. So I chose the white peach and apricot, and LET ME TELL YOU, this one may be the best one yet. I opened it at work and my co-workers thought I had a serious problem because I was so into my deodorant. But honestly, that's normal for me, because in the six+ months I've been using the stuff, I just keep talking about my armpits and I keep talking about Native and how I will gladly spend $12 a stick for something that lasts a long time and smells like dinner. (Not actually dinner, though, because I wouldn't want like a Thanksgiving dinner-scented deodorant.) Besides the smell, though, this stuff really works. With my normal stuff, I would take a walk at lunchtime and come back with seriously sweaty pits, but I think I've only had under 10 gross-feeling days since I switched, and those were extreme circumstances. Native even did me right when I was walking around Nashville in August, and that's no small feat because it was hot there. I used to apply what felt like half a stick of my regular deodorant every morning, because it never felt like enough. But three strokes of Native always feels like enough. Seriously, buy this stuff because I'm so obsessed I can't stand it and need more people who want to talk about their armpits with me.
    Was this review helpful to you?
  14. 5 out of 5

    It really works!I've tried nearly every deodorant available over the years, searching for something that would control body odor without aluminum. I live in Arizona, and the summers are brutal. Plenty of opportunities to be hot & sweaty. I think I saw the Native ad on Facebook and decided to try it. I'm so glad I did! I ordered the Coconut Vanilla one and I am very pleased with it. The fragrance isn't overpowering and doesn't interfere with my perfume. And it works! I still sweat, of course, but there is no odor. I'm telling everyone I know about it. Thank you so much for a great product!!
    Was this review helpful to you?
  15. 5 out of 5

    Awesome DeodorantI love the Native Deodorant I purchased. Love the smell and especially love that it is safe to use.
    Was this review helpful to you?
  16. 5 out of 5

    Finally I found one that worksI recently ordered some native deordorant. At the time I was using several different ones, as I couldn't find one that worked for me. I have sweat like a man all my life (I'm female) I had 6-7 different deordorants that I had to use switching around everyday, and still some of them didn't work.
    Then I found native. I now have one, just one deordorant that I use. I haven't had sweaty stinky arm pits since I switched. I am so happy that I found one that actually works.
    Thanku!!!

    Was this review helpful to you?
  17. 5 out of 5

    Even works for nursesMy cousin recommended this stuff and I gave it a whirl. I am so glad I did.

    As a nurse, my days are definitely sweat inducing at times. I also spend alot of time camping and working with Boy Scouts. It's gotten me through all of that still feeling and smelling fresh.
    I would definitley recommend to friends.

    Was this review helpful to you?
  18. 4 out of 5

    Switched from Ban because I wanted a natural alternative. I enjoy Native and the smell is great. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because it stains my dark clothes and not even the washer gets the deodorant out. It doesn't keep me completely dry on hot days, but I understand since there is no aluminium. Overall, good product.
    Was this review helpful to you?
  19. 5 out of 5

    Simply awesome!It's taken me years to find a deodorant that can stand up to the Texas heat and this one has. Thanks so much!
    Was this review helpful to you?
  20. 5 out of 5

    It's the best ever!!!I love how it glides on and the scent is awesome! I love not having to smell chemicals. I'm more at peace not putting chemicals on my body.
    Was this review helpful to you?
  21. 5 out of 5

    Best I've triedI usually don't go natural with my deodorants because they simply don't work. I've tried dozens of natural deodorants so naturally I was skeptical about this one. Boy was I wrong. I have been using my first order and it smells amazing, keeps me fresh and I'm so happy to have found a deodorant that finally works !!!
    Was this review helpful to you?
  22. 5 out of 5

    absolutely the best yet!great scent. lasts all day. super happy with my purchase. totally recommend it. thank you!
    Was this review helpful to you?
  23. 4 out of 5

    So Far, So Good!!!I have a problem finding a deodorant that works for me for a long period of time. It would work for a few months, then out of the blue...it wouldn't work and I would become irritated under my arms. I usually bought the sensitive- prescription strength brands, switching from time to time when I didn't get the results I was looking for. I've been using Native for about a month now and I'm very pleased so far. There is no irritation, it's very effective and feels smooth on my skin. I will let you know how it is after a few months use.
    Was this review helpful to you?
  24. 4 out of 5

    Actually works!!!A natural deodorant that is aluminum and paraben free that WORKS!!!!!!
    The scents are fabulous too. I have recommended this deodorant to do many people. I know in the last 2 weeks 2 of my friends have ordered, received their product and loved it. They say the same....it works and smells good too!

    Was this review helpful to you?
  25. 5 out of 5

    👌🏻👍🏻💪🏻❤️I really like this deodorant!! I bought it for my girls to try and they love it so I thought I would try it and it is great!!
    I really was looking something not full of bad chemicals for my girls since they just started wearing deodorant. Boy it works!
    Thank you!!

    Was this review helpful to you?

Add a review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind (The Orginal Song From The Albom)

How Peter McKinnon gained 1 million subscribers in under 1 year